Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year Resolutions

Hi All,

Coming back from the holidays family gathering, brought some old memories on how we used to do things....

One of my new year resolutions is to add more fruit trees and herbs to my garden: I started by adding two blueberries bushes as a nice addition to the one that I already have. The old blueberry bush was planted just after we expended the house on June 2007, so I'm hoping to have fruits for the first time this year around March or April.


I decided to plant the new ones in a planter. So I can make sure that the soil is drained and acidic as required for blueberries. The plants will share the same planter with one of my roses planter.

I marked the two new plants in yellow , so it will be easier to view.

While visiting the nursery I could not resist purchasing two new herb to my herb garden: Tyme and Oregano. I decided to wait for a wrmer day to plant them... Just in case....

No comments:

Post a Comment